Ladyface Cigar Night
Monday, May 19th at 6:30 PM on the patio. A representative from Wall & Welch's Cigars will be your guide. There will be cigar selections, education, and conversation and Brewmaster Dave will be roaming the tables with beer pairing suggestions and a presentation of some new Single Malt Scotches selected for the occasion.
Sunday, May 23rd "Celebrate Stage 8"
This is your chance to watch the world's greatest cyclists battle for supremacy as Stage 8, the final stage in the Amgen Tour of California, passes their patio four times.
Reserved Patio tickets on sale now for $50/pp. Reservation includes:
* In & Out access to the patio from 11:30AM to 5:30PM
* Commemorative tulip glass & first Ladyface ale
* Large-screen HDTV with televised race highlights & award ceremonies
May 17-23: The Mother of All Beer Weeks
Join in this annual celebration dedicated to craft brewers and the culture of craft beer. The nation's largest beer week, this is an exciting opportunity for craft brewers to commemorate their art, innovation, and tradition with enthusiasts across the country.
To celebrate at Ladyface, they will be featuring:
* A stellar lineup of American Craft Beers to pay homage to those pioneering brewers who have sought to bring great beer to every table in America
* Brewery tours will be offered every day at 5:30 PM, Sunday May 17th through Friday, May 21st
* Happy Afternoons will begin at 3 (instead of 4) to 6 PM, Monday through Friday
* Saturday, May 22, 7-11 PM: Release Party for "Dérailleur Bière de Garde," a Commemoration Ale celebrating The Tour of California, made in collaboration with Semler Vineyards
Post a Comment